Hormone replacement therapy Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global hormone replacement therapy market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 to 2023. The report predicts the global hormone replacement therapy market to grow with a CAGR between 2.0% and 2.5% from 2017 to 2023. The global Hormone replacement therapy market was worth USD 5.97 billion in 2015. The study on hormone replacement therapy market covers the analysis of regions such as Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Americas dominated the world market while Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Hormone replacement therapy market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Hormone replacement therapy market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that are driving, restraining the global hormone replacement therapy market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Hormone replacement therapy market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Increasing in incidence of regularly monitored formulations
• Technological advancement in drug delivery systems
• Growing awareness among the patients
• Reformulation of permitted drugs Restraints
• Growing prevalence of the geriatric population
1) Global Hormone replacement therapy market by Type
a. Growth hormone replacement therapy
b. Estrogen replacement therapy
c. Thyroid Hormone Replacement Therapy Receiver-in-ear
2) Global Hormone replacement therapy market by Route of administration
The companies covered in the report include
Merck & Co.
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Hormone replacement therapy
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and Route of Administration segments to analyze the trends, developments in Hormone replacement therapy market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Hormone replacement therapy market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The study on hormone replacement therapy market covers the analysis of regions such as Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Americas dominated the world market while Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook