Herbal Supplements Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024
The report on global herbal supplements market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global herbal supplements market to grow with a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on herbal supplements market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Global herbal supplements market is basically driven by various factors such as globally growing aging population, increased consumer awareness for preventative healthcare, growing number of the self-directed or self-diagnose consumers. In addition herbal supplement manufacturers are accessing new sales channels to reach a diverse and broad set of customers i.e. inclusion of e-commerce in medicine trade and many more factors are boosting the growth of this market. Furthermore, herbal supplements are less prone FDA regulations which also helps to augment the market growth. Herbal supplements are less effective and thus results in delayed recovery in many medical conditions, this factors acts as a restraint for the market growth. Many medicine manufacturing companies are launching herbal medicine products as these products are less prone to side effects, thus these factor can acts as a lucrative opportunity for the herbal supplements market in near future.
On the basis of region, the global herbal supplements market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). Asia Pacific region dominates the global herbal supplements market and is also expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, 2018-2024 due to growing number of health conscious young people, growing self-diagnosis trend by young couples, increasing consumption of fast-food, which are less nutritional, growing disposable income among middle class family, personal factors, functional factors and social factors.
The report on herbal supplements market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global herbal supplements market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global herbal supplements market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global herbal supplements market is segmented on the basis of by source, by application, by function and by form.
Global Herbal Supplements Market by Source
Fruits & Vegetables
Global Herbal Supplements Market by Application
Food & Beverages
Global Herbal Supplements Market by Function
Global Herbal Supplements Market by Form
Capsules & Tablets
Archer Daniels Midland Company
Herbalife International of America, Inc.
Nutraceutical International Corporation
Arizona Natural Products
Naturalife Asia Co., Ltd.
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of herbal supplements market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in herbal supplements market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global herbal supplements market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The report on herbal supplements market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global herbal supplements market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook