Hearing aids Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global hearing aids market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 to 2023. The report predicts the global Hearing aids market to grow with a CAGR between 4.5% and 5.0% from 2017 to 2023. The global Hearing aids market was worth USD 5.15 billion in 2015. The study on Hearing aids market covers the analysis of regions such as Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Americas dominated the world market while as well as anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Hearing aids market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Hearing aids market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that are driving, restraining the global Hearing aids market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Hearing aids market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Growing number of patients with hearing loss due to environmental pollution
• Technological advancements in hearing aids
• Increased use of binaural fittings.
• Lack of awareness and social disgrace
• High cost of hearing aids
• Recompense issues and competition from cochlear Implants
• Sustainability issues related to hearing aids
• Growing potential offered by emerging countries
• Innovation in Design
• Introduction of directional microphones
1) Global Hearing aids market by Product
The companies covered in the report include
Sivantos Pte. Ltd.
Starkey Hearing Technologies, Inc.
Sonova, Cochlear Limited
GN Store Nord A/S
SeboTek Hearing Systems, LLC
William Demant Holding A/S
Zounds Hearing, Inc
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Hearing aids
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Hearing aids market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Hearing aids market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The study on Hearing aids market covers the analysis of regions such as Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Americas dominated the world market while as well as anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook