HVAC Systems Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global HVAC systems market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 t2023. The report predicts the global HVAC systems market tgrow with a CAGR between 5.5% and 5.9% from 2017 t2023. The global HVAC systems marketsize was USD XXX.xx billion in 2015.The study on HVAC systems market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies,North America and Europe are the major HVAC systems markets with significant growth. Asia-Pacific is anticipated tbecome the fastest growing HVAC systems market in terms of CAGRand the largest market over the forecast period 2017-2023.
The report on global HVAC systems market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global HVAC systems market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global HVAC systems market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights intthe competitive rivalry in the global HVAC systems market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Increasing demand due textreme weather conditions
• Tax credit programmes & regulations
• Increasing investments in construction sector
• Growing demand due tthe need for upgradation or refurbishment
• Technological advancements
• High energy consumption
• High emissions from boiler based HVAC systems
• Stringent regulations
• Countries with extreme weather conditions
• Construction boom
• Eco-friendly and energy efficient systems
1) Global HVAC Systems Market by Application
2) Global HVAC Systems Market by Equipment Type
3) Global HVAC Systems Market by Implementation Type
a. New Construction
b. Retrofit Building
4) Global HVAC Systems Market by Software & Service
Heat Load Calculation Software
Maintenance & Repair
The companies covered in the report include
• Daikin Industries Ltd
• Electrolux AB
• Johnson Controls Inc
• Ingersoll-Rand Plc
• LG Electronics
• Lennox International
• Mitsubishi Electric
• Nortek Inc
• QingdaHaier Co.Ltd
• Samsung Electronics
• United Technologies Corporation
• Whirlpool Corporation
Reasons tbuy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of passive optical LAN
2) Complete coverage of all the applications segments tanalyze the trends, developments in HVAC systems market, and forecast of market size up t2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in HVAC systems market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus tinvest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems are mechanical systems which impart thermal comfort as well as quality air in a particular indoor space. HVAC systems control the environmental conditions in the working space by cooling or cooling. HVAC systems filterair, controls moisture and temperature as per predetermined requirements. HVAC systems remove airborne contaminants, improve the odor and infuse fresh air into the space.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook