Green Packaging Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global green packaging market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 to 2023. The report predicts the global green packaging market to grow with a CAGR between 5.0% to 5.5 % from 2017 to 2023. The study on green packaging market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Asia Pacific dominated the green packaging market with the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global green packaging market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global green packaging market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global green packaging market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global green packaging market over the period of 2017 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Rising demand for green packaging products from the various end use industries
• Increasing awareness among the general population about environmental friendly packaging
• Technological advancements in bio plastics
• High set up and production cost
• Inefficiency of recycling industry
• Technological advancements in green packaging
• Emergence of Bio plastics in packaging
1) Global green packaging market by packaging type,
a. Recycled Content Packaging
b. Reusable Packaging
ii. Plastic Containers
c. Degradable Packaging
2) Global green packaging market by application
a. Food and Beverage
b. Personal Care
c. Health Care
3) Global green packaging market by Region
The companies covered in the report include
• Amcor Limited
• E. I. DuPont de Nemours and Company
• Mondi Limited
• Sealed Air Corporation
• TetraPak International S.A.
• Ardagh Group Co.
• PlastiPak Holdings Inc.
• Bemis Company Inc.
• Uflex limited
• ELOPAK AS
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Green Packaging
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Green Packaging Market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Green Packaging Market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The report on global green packaging market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global green packaging market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global green packaging market.