Gold Jewellery Crafting Tools Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global gold jewellery crafting tools market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 t2023. The report predicts the global gold jewellery crafting tools market tgrow with a CAGR between x% and x% from 2017 t2023. The global gold jewellery crafting tools market size was USD XXXX.x millions in 2015.The study on gold jewellery crafting tools market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies,Asia-Pacific and North America are the major gold jewellery crafting tools market with significant growth followed by Europe.
The report on global gold jewellery crafting tools market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global gold jewellery crafting tools market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global gold jewellery crafting tools market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights intthe competitive rivalry in the global gold jewellery crafting tools market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Growing demand for gold jewellery in highly consuming countries
• Growing demand for traditional designs of gold jewellery
• Export oriented gold jewellery manufacturers
• E-commerce growth
• Higher gold price fluctuation
• Taxes & duties
a. Gold resource rich developing & low income countries
• High gold consuming countries
1) Global Gold Jewellery Crafting Tools Market by Tool Type
a. Bench Tools
b. Casting Tools
c. Cutting Tools
d. Drawing Tools
e. Drilling Tools
f. Engraving Tools
g. Forming Tools
h. Measuring Tools
i. Polishing & Finishing Tools
j. Plating Tools
k. Soldering & Torching Tools
2) Global Gold Jewellery Crafting Tools Market by Machinery Type
a. Bangle Ring Turning Machine
b. Casting Machine
c. CNC Machine
d. Chain Making Machine
e. Gold Refinery
f. Hand Presses
g. Hammering Machine
h. Soldering Machine
i. Threading Machine
j. Wire & Sheet Rolling Machine
3) Global Gold Jewellery Crafting Tools Market by Machinery Type
a. Departmental Stores
b. Exclusive Branded Showrooms
c. Online Retailing
d. Specialist Retailers
Reasons tbuy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of luxury watches
2) Complete coverage of all the applications segments tanalyze the trends, developments in gold jewellery crafting tools market, and forecast of market size up t2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in gold jewellery crafting tools market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus tinvest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Gold jewellery crafting tools are tools used for manufacturing gold jewellery either manually or automatically. As jewellery making is a precise process, highly skilled craftsmen and crafting tools are essential. It takes long hours to manufacture gold jewellery depending upon the complexities of designs. Raw gold metal is melted, shaped into required forms and using various crafting tools the jewellery is crafted as per the design.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook