Glycated Hemoglobin Testing Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024
The report on global glycated hemoglobin testing market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global glycated hemoglobin testing market to grow with a CAGR of 8.9% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on glycated hemoglobin testing market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on glycated hemoglobin testing market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global glycated hemoglobin testing market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global glycated hemoglobin testing market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
• Rapidly Growing Occurrence of Diabetes across the Globe
• Growing Geriatric Population
• High Costs Associated With Glycated Hemoglobin Testing Devices
• Technological Advancements in Monitoring Technologies and Devices
• Growing Aging Population in the Emerging Market
The global glycated hemoglobin testing market is segmented on the basis of type, technique, and end-user.
Global Glycated Hemoglobin Testing Market by Type
Global Glycated Hemoglobin Testing Market by Technique
Ion-Exchange High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
Boronate Affinity Chromatography
Direct Enzymatic Assay
Global Glycated Hemoglobin Testing Market by End-User
Academic & Research Institutes
Abbott Laboratories Inc.
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
Roche Holdings AG
Randox Laboratories Ltd.
A. Menarini Diagnostics Ltd.
Trinity Biotech Inc
How does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of glycated hemoglobin testing market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in glycated hemoglobin testing market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global glycated hemoglobin testing market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.