Genome Engineering Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024
The report on global immunohematology market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global immunohematology market to grow with a CAGR of 4% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on immunohematology market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Immunohematology is generally known as blood banking. Immunohematology assists in the screening of blood antigens, Rh factor, plasma, and white blood cell components in the donor blood. It is a branch of hematology that studies antigen antibody reactions and analogous phenomena as they relate to the pathogenesis and clinical manifestations of blood disorders.
Technological improvements in devices and reagents available for immunohematology testing and development of automated systems are some of the primary factors that is responsible for driving the immunohematology market. However high cost of maintenance and low awareness regarding the availability of these products in the developing and the underdeveloped economies may hamper the market growth. Initiatives to increase awareness of blood donations globally is expected to create lucrative opportunities for this market.
Geographically, North America held the largest market share in 2017, followed by Europe. U.S drives the North America Immunohematology market. Wide base of diagnostic laboratories & blood banks and increase adoption of advance technologies in hospitals and diagnostic centers of U.S are some of major factors responsible for driving the growth of the North America market. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR throughout the forecast period owing to increase in disposable income in emerging countries like India and China and increasing awareness regarding immunohematology technologies.
The report on immunohematology market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global immunohematology market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global immunohematology market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global immunohematology market is segmented on the basis of product, application and end-user.
Global Immunohematology Market by Product
Analyzers & Systems
Global Immunohematology Market by Application
Blood Related Disease
Global Immunohematology Market by End-User
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
Beckman Coulter, Inc
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Becton, Dickinson and Company,
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of immunohematology market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in immunohematology market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global immunohematology market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook