Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Devices Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024
The report on global gastrointestinal endoscopy devices market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2026. The report predicts the global gastrointestinal endoscopy devices market to grow with a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on gastrointestinal endoscopy devices market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2026.
Gastrointestinal endoscopy devices are one of the type of medical devices used to execute diagnostic and therapeutic interventions inside the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Gastrointestinal (GI) tract includes small intestine, large intestine, duodenum, colon, stomach, cecum and rectum. Any infection or abnormalities in function of this GI tract is detected using gastrointestinal endoscopic devices. It is a less invasive procedure that helps to observe ulcers, digestive tract bleeding, and abnormal growths in the colon and other abdominal & gastrointestinal conditions.
Factors responsible for driving gastrointestinal endoscopy market includes increasing prevalence of gastrointestinal diseases, high demand for minimal invasive procedures, technological developments in gastrointestinal endoscope devices with more throughput & accurate results and growth in geriatric population. Still factors such as high cost of endoscope devices and lack of skilled professional for carrying out gastrointestinal endoscopy procedure can hinder the growth opportunities. Furthermore, increase demand for advanced versions of endoscopes such as capsule endoscope and robot assisted endoscope could further enhance gastrointestinal endoscopy devices growth opportunities in near future.
Geographically, North America held the largest market share in 2017 of gastrointestinal endoscopy devices market. U.S is mainly responsible for driving the North America gastrointestinal endoscopy devices market, owing to presence of medical devices manufacturing companies, these medical devices company manufacture gastrointestinal medical endoscopy devices and are responsible for continuously upgrading existing product and develop new product that helps to enhance gastrointestinal endoscopy procedure. Furthermore, high expenditure on healthcare and improved healthcare infrastructure too augment the gastrointestinal endoscopy devices market. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to rising economic conditions in Asia Pacific countries.
The report on gastrointestinal endoscopy devices market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global gastrointestinal endoscopy devices market over the period of 2016 to 2026. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global gastrointestinal endoscopy devices market over the period of 2016 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global gastrointestinal endoscopy devices market is segmented on the basis of product and end-user.
Global Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Devices Market by Product
Global Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Devices Market by End-User
Boston Scientific Corporation
Johnson & Johnson
ETHICON US, LLC
BECTON DICKINSON AND COMPANY
B. BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG
Cook Group Incorporated
Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of gastrointestinal endoscopy devices market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in gastrointestinal endoscopy devices market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global gastrointestinal endoscopy devices market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.