Fruit Concentrates Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global fruit concentrates market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 t2023. The report predicts the global fruit concentrates market tgrow with a CAGR between 5 and 6% from 2017 t2023. The global fruit concentrates market was worth USD 25 billion in 2013.The study on fruit concentrates market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies,Asia Pacific dominated the world market as a major fruits producing region. Europe and North America are the other major markets anticipated tgrow significantly in terms of CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global fruit concentrates market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global fruit concentrates market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global fruit concentrates market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights intthe competitive rivalry in the global fruit concentrates market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Increasing awareness about health benefits of natural ingredients
• Growing demand for natural ingredients in food and beverages industries
• Baby food and dairy industries
• Liquid concentrates
• Overdependence on bakery and confectionary industries
• Unreliability of fruit production
• Awareness about ill effects of excessive consumption of fructose
• Alternative tsugar
• Need for natural ingredients for natural labeling
1) Global Fruit Concentrates Market by Application
f. Frozen Products
2) Global Fruit Concentrates Market by Product Form
a. Clear Concentrate
b. Frozen Concentrate
c. Liquid Concentrate
d. Powder Concentrate
e. Puree Concentrate
3) Global Fruit Concentrates Market by Application
g. Exotic Fruits
The companies covered in the report include
• Agrana Beteiligungs AG
• China Haisheng Juice Holdings Co.Ltd
• Coca Cola
• Dohler Group
• Kanegrade Ltd
• Kerr Concentrates
• Kerry Group Plc
• KG Bulk Juice
• Lemon Concentrate S.L
• Rudolf Wild GmbH
• Sunopta Inc
Reasons tbuy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of fruit concentrates
2) Complete coverage of all the applications segments tanalyze the trends, developments in fruit concentrates market, and forecast of market size up t2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in fruit concentrates market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus tinvest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Fruits concentrates are extracted from the fresh juices processed from fresh as well as deep frozen fruits. It is obtained by removing water content in the juice by either freezing or vaporization. Fruit concentrates have health benefits, as they have high concentrations of minerals and vitamins. Fruit concentrates of fruits such as apple, banana, grapes, blackberry, blue berry, cherry, orange, pineapple, papaya, passion fruit, plum, raspberry, strawberry, and some others are available.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook