Formal Footwear Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global formal footwear market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 t2023. The report predicts the global formal footwear market tgrow with a CAGR between x% and x% from 2017 t2023. The global formal footwear market was worth USD XX.x billion in 2015.The study on formal footwear market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies,Asia-pacific dominated the world market with high share and it is anticipated tremain as the fastest growing market in terms of CAGR over the forecast period. North America and Europe are the other major formal footwear markets expected tgrow significantly.
The report on global formal footwear market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global formal footwear market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global formal footwear market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights intthe competitive rivalry in the global formal footwear market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Adoption of new trends in designs by consumers
• Growing popularity of e-commerce for shopping
• Increasing brand awareness among consumers
• Growing number of female professionals
• Increasing availability of counterfeit formal footwear
• Increasing competition from smaller manufacturers providing similar products
• Ladies formal footwear
• Emerging nations
• Synthetic formal footwear
1) Global Formal Footwear Market by Footwear Type
f. High Heels
2) Global Formal Footwear Market by Leather Type
a. Full Grain
b. Patent Leather
d. Suede Leather
e. Synthetic Leather
f. Top Grain
The companies covered in the report include
• Bata Shoe Organisation
• Burberry Group
• Calvin Klein
• C & J Clark International Ltd
• ECCO SkA/S
• Dolce & Gabbana
• Kenneth Cole Production Inc
• LaCross Footwear
• Louis Vuitton
Reasons tbuy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of formal footwear
2) Complete coverage of all the applications segments tanalyze the trends, developments in formal footwear market, and forecast of market size up t2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in formal footwear market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus tinvest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Formal foot wears are generally used along with formal dress for office, official events, business meetings, formal occasions, dance floor, parties and some special events. Formal foot wears are made from leather or synthetic leather. Formal footwear is classified as per the leather type and its texture. Various types of toes distinguish different formal foot wears from each other.