Fitness Equipment market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024
The report on global fitness equipment market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global fitness equipment market to grow with a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on fitness equipment market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Global fitness equipment market is showing a positive trend of development around the globe. There are many factors which are indicating a positive outlook of market for medium and long term. Factors such as rising urbanization in developing countries, increasing obese population, increasing white color job/official job is reducing time for physical activities, growing health awareness among working population, working women and house wives are driving the fitness equipment market globally. However, high cost of fitness equipment, lack of post-sale service of fitness equipment, unavailability of good trainers are key restraining factor for the market. As the urbanization, white color job is increasing in developing countries, due to major focus on the service sector by the governments, the demand of health clubs, gym, and physical activities centers will grow, the demand of fitness equipments would grow automatically.
On the basis of region, the global fitness equipment market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America is leading market of global fitness equipment market, due to rising obesity problem among all age group, increasing health consciousness, increasing number of health clubs and memberships are the major reason for the growth of fitness equipment market in this region. Asia region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period of 2018-2024, due to increasing health awareness among youth and adult, increasing disposable income among men and women, reducing time for physical activities, and societal effects would drive the market in this region.
The report on fitness equipment market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global fitness equipment market over the period of 2018 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global fitness equipment market over the period of 2018 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global fitness equipment market is segmented on the basis of by type and by end user.
Global Fitness Equipment Market by Type
Cardiovascular Training Equipment
Strength Training Equipment
Global Fitness Equipment Market by End User
Other Commercial Users
Icon Health & Fitness, Inc.
Johnson Health Tech Co. Ltd.
Amer Sports Corporation
Core Health and Fitness LLC
True Fitness Technology, Inc.
Impulse (Qingdao) Health Tech Co. Ltd.
Torque Fitness LLC
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of fitness equipment market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in fitness equipment market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global fitness equipment market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The report on fitness equipment market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global fitness equipment market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.