Depth Filtration Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size of 2015 and 2016 & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global depth filtration market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 to 2023. The report predicts the global depth filtration market to grow with a CAGR between 12.0% and 12.5% from 2017 to 2023. The global depth filtration market is projected to surpass 3.65 billion by the end of 2023.The study on depth filtration market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies North America dominated the world market while Asia Pacific market is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Depth Filtration market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global depth filtration market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that are driving, restraining the global depth filtration market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global depth filtration market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, the IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Increasing applications of depth filtration in the production of biologics and large molecules
• Low cost and ease of use of depth filters
• The stringent regulation by governments in validating the depth filtration process
• expiry of patents of several blockbuster biologics is projected to create more opportunities for the use of depth filtration in the manufacturing of biosimilar and other biologics
1. Global Depth Filtration Market by Media (USD Million) 2017 – 2023
1.1 Diatomaceous Earth
1.2 Activated carbon
1.4 Other materials
2. Global Depth Filtration Market by Product Types
2.1 Cartridge filters
2.2 Capsule filters
2.3 Filter modules
2.4 Filter sheets
3. Global Depth Filtration Market by Applications (USD Million) 2017 – 2023
3.1 Final Product Processing
3.2 Cell Clarification
3.3 Raw material filtration
The companies covered in the report include
Artorius Stedim Biotech S.A.
Graver Technologies, LLC
Donaldson Company, Inc.
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Depth Filtration
2) Complete coverage of all the materials and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Depth Filtration market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Depth Filtration market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The global depth filtration market is projected to surpass 3.65 billion by the end of 2023.The study on depth filtration market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies North America dominated the world market while Asia Pacific market is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook