Ethylene Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global Ethylenemarket provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 t2023. The report predicts the global Ethylenemarket tgrow with a CAGR between 5.7% and 6.4% from 2017 t2023. The global Ethylenemarket was worth USD 170.5 billion in 2015.The study on Ethylenemarket covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Asia Pacific dominated the world market andis anticipated tgrow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Ethylenemarket is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Ethylenemarket. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Ethylene market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights intthe competitive rivalry in the global Ethylenemarket over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Increasing demand for ethylene derivatives in packaging
• Rising demand of ethylene derivatives from constructionindustry
• Increasing demand from automotive applications
• Stringent Government regulations
• Fluctuating prices of crude oil
• Growing usage of coal as feedstock
• High invest in infrastructure development from Government
1) Global Ethylene market by Application
b. Ethylene oxide
c. Ethylene benzene
d. Ethylene dichloride
2) Global Ethylene market by End-User
The companies covered in the report include
1.1 Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
1.2 Exxon Mobil Corporation
1.3 The Dow Chemical Company
1.4 Royal Dutch Shell Plc
1.5 China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
1.6 Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC
1.7 Total S.A, Lyondell Basell Industries
1.8 National Petrochemical Company
1.9 INEOS Group AG.
Reasons tbuy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Ethylene
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments tanalyze the trends, developments in Ethylenemarket, and forecast of market size up t2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Ethylenemarket. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus tinvest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Ethylene is a colorless flammable hydrocarbon gas of the alkene series derived from natural gas and petroleum and also occurring as natural plant hormone used as a source of many organic compounds, in welding and cutting metals, ripening of fruits, and as an anesthetic. Ethylene is a gas with a slightly sweet smell that burns easily, used in industry as well as a feedstock.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook