Ethanol Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global Ethanol market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 to 2023. The report predicts the global Ethanol market to grow with a CAGR between X.XX% and X.XX% from 2017 to 2023. The global Ethanol market was worth USD X.XX billion in 2015.The study on Ethanol market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Rest of the World. Among the geographies North America dominated the world market while Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Ethanol market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Ethanol market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Ethanol market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Ethanol market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Rising demand from automotive industry for ethanol
• Increasing consumption of alcoholic beverages as well as growing demand for premium quality alcohol
• Volatile crude oil prices shift consumer choices towards ethanol fuel additives
• The amount of agricultural raw material required to produce enough ethanol
• Rising use of biomass as an alternative for fuel ethanol
• Recent developments of cellulosing ethanol
• Growing government initiatives for the usage of ethanol fuel
1) Global Ethanol market by type
a. Grain based
b. Sugarcane based
c. Others (inclusive of cellulosic ethanol)
2) Global Ethanol market by application
a. Alcohol Beverages
b. Automotive Fuel
The companies covered in the report include
Panda Energy International
Archer Daniels Midland Company
Pure Energy Inc.
Blue Fire Ethanol Inc.
Aventine Renewable Energy Inc.
New Energy Corporation Inc
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Ethanol
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Ethanol market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Ethanol market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The global Ethanol market was worth USD X.XX billion in 2015.The study on Ethanol market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Rest of the World. Among the geographies North America dominated the world market while Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook