Electronic Health RecordsMarket: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global Electronic Health Recordsmarket provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 t2023. The report predicts the global Electronic Health Recordsmarket tgrow with a CAGR between 5.5% and 6.0% from 2017 t2023. The global Electronic Health Recordsmarket was worth USD 21 billion in 2016.The study on Electronic Health Recordsmarket covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies North America dominated the world market and Asia Pacific is anticipated tgrow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Electronic Health Recordsmarket is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Electronic Health Recordsmarket. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Electronic Health Records market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights intthe competitive rivalry in the global Electronic Health Recordsmarket over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Favourable government regulations and policies
• Rising usage of mobile phones and tablets through which e-prescription can be accessed
• Advanced technological tools owing EHR
• High cost associated with the installation of EHR
• Lack of skilled healthcare IT professionals
• Quick access tpatient related data and increased patient participation
• High development by healthcare service providers
1) Global Electronic Health Records market by Product types
a. Web or cloud based EHR
b. Client server based EHR
2) Global Electronic Health Records market by End Users
a. Hospital Use
b. Ambulatory Use
i. Stand-alone facility
ii. Clinical Use
iii. Retail Pharmacy use
The companies covered in the report include
Siemens Medical Solutions
Computer Programs & Systems, Inc.
Reasons tbuy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Electronic Health Records
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments tanalyze the trends, developments in Electronic Health Recordsmarket, and forecast of market size up t2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Electronic Health Recordsmarket. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus tinvest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Electronic Health Record (EHR) is an electronic version of a patient’s medical history, that is maintained by the provider over time, and may include all of the key administrative clinical data relevant to that persons care under a particular provider, including demographics, progress notes, problems, medications, vital signs, past medical history, immunizations, laboratory data and radiology reports. The EHR automates access to information and has the potential to streamline the clinician’s workflow.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook