Dialysis Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024
The report on the global dialysis market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global dialysis market to grow with a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period from 2018-2024. The study on dialysis market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on dialysis market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global dialysis market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global dialysis market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Shortage of Kidneys for Transplantation
• Increaseing Incidence of Diabetes , Hypertension and Renal Disorders
• Growth in Geriatric Population
• Complications Associated With Dialysis
• Higher Costs Related to Treatment of Kidney Ailments
• Growth in the Demand for Home Peritoneal Dialysis Treatment
• Favourable Reimbursement Policies by Insurance Companies to Support Dialysis Treatment
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global dialysis market is segmented on the basis of type, products, and end-users.
The Global Dialysis Market by Type
• Peritonel Dialysis
o Automated Peritoneal Dialysis
o Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis
o Intermittent Peritoneal Dialysis
o Continuous Cycling Peritoneal Dialysis
o Home Hemodialysis
o Nocturnal Hemodialysis
o Conventional Hemodialysis
o Short Daily Hemodialysis
The Global Dialysis Market by Products
• Dialysis Drugs
The Global Dialysis Market by End-Users
• Home Dialysis
• In-Center Dialysis
The companies covered in the report include
• NxStage Medical, Inc.
• Asahi Kasei Corporation
• NIPRO CORPORATION
• B. Braun Melsungen AG
• Nikkiso Co., Ltd.
• MEDIVATORS Inc
• DaVita Inc.
• Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the dialysis market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the dialysis market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global dialysis market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook