Cosmetic Skin Care Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global Cosmetic Skin Care market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2017 to 2023. The report predicts the global Cosmetic Skin Care market to grow with a CAGR between 4.7 % and 5.3 % from 2017 to 2023. The global Cosmetic Skin Care market was worth USD 130.7 Billion in 2016.The study on Cosmetic Skin Care market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Asia Pacific dominated the world market and Middle East & Africa region anticipated growing at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Cosmetic Skin Care market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Cosmetic Skin Care market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Cosmetic Skin Care market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Cosmetic Skin Care market over the period of 2017 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and Worldbank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Increasing demand for natural active ingredients based cosmetic that is being referred by health and environmental conscious products.
• Rapid lifestyle changes.
• Increasing spending on personal care.
• Higher adoption of grooming products among youngsters.
• Health concern and various government restrictions on the usage of the antioxidants.
• Increasing trend towards natural products.
• Rising research and development activities to develop new skin care products.
1) Global Cosmetic Skin Care market
a. By Products
• Anti-Aging Cosmetic Products
• Skin Whitening Cosmetic Products
• Sensitive Skin Care Products
• Anti-Acne Products
• Dry Skin Care Products
• Warts Removal Products
• Infants Skin Care Products
• Anti-Scars Solution Products
• Mole Removal Products
• Multi Utility Products
b. By Application
• Stem Cells Protection Against UV
• Flakiness Reduction
• Rehydrate the Skin Surface
• Minimize wrinkles
• Increase the viscosity of Aqueous
2) Global Cosmetic Skin Care market by Region
a. North America
c. Asia Pacific
• L’Oreal S.A.
• Unilever PLC
• Procter & Gamble
• Beiersdorf AG
• Avon Products Inc
• The Estee Lauder Companies Inc
• Johnson & Johnson
• Kao Corporation
• The Body Shop International PLC
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Cosmetic Skin Care.
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Cosmetic Skin Care market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Cosmetic Skin Care market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.