Cosmetic Products Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025
The report on the global cosmetic products market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global cosmetic products market to grow with a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on cosmetic products market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on cosmetic products market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global cosmetic products market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global cosmetic products market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• The development of innovative and new products as per the changing needs of customers
• The rising demand for the cosmetic product worldwide for cleaning and beautifying skin and hair
• Cases of side effects and adverse reactions and certain products despite many of the beauty products
• A variety of cosmetic products are available on e-commerce websites for online buy
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global cosmetic products market is segmented on the basis of product, form, and application.
The Global Cosmetic Products Market by Product
• Color Cosmetics
• Skin Care Products
• Personal Care Products
• Hair Care Products
• Oral Care Products
The Global Cosmetic Products Market by Form
The Global Cosmetic Products Market by Application
The companies covered in the report include
• Avon Products Inc.
• Oriflame Cosmetics Global SA
• The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
• Beiersdorf AG
• Mary Kay Inc.
• Procter & Gamble
• Revlon Inc.
• Yves Rocher
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the cosmetic products market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the cosmetic products market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global cosmetic products market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.