Computer Assisted Coding Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2023
The study on Computer Assisted Coding Market covers the analysis of global as well as regional markets such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. According to the report the Computer Assisted Coding Market is expected to grow at a CAGR between 11.5% and 172.0% over the forecast period 2017 - 2023.
The report on Global Computer Assisted Coding Market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the Global Computer Assisted Coding Market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the Global Computer Assisted Coding Market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Computer Assisted Coding Market over the period of 2017 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Websites and publications by research agencies
1) Implementation of CAC solutions is increased in North America due to 10th revision of the International Classification of Diseases.
2) Increase in adoption of Electronic health record system
3) Increasing Use of CAC Solutions to Restrict the Rising Healthcare Costs
4) Provides accurate coding.
5) Increasing need for Patient Data Management.
1) Implementation Cost of Computer Assisted Coding system is very high
2) Absence of On-Site CAC Support and In-House CAC Domain Information.
1) Increasing Adoption of Cloud-Based Systems
2) Developing Markets.
Global Computer Assisted Coding Market analysis, by Product and Services (USD million) 2017 – 2023
• Support and Maintenance
• Education and Training Human Cells
• Standalone Software
Natural Language Processing Software
Structured Input Software
• Integrated Software
Global Computer Assisted Coding Market analysis, by Mode of Delivery (USD million) 2017 – 2023
• Cloud-Based Solutions
• Web-Based Solutions
• On-Premise Solutions
Global Computer Assisted Coding Market analysis, by Application (USD million) 2017 – 2023
• Clinical Coding Auditing
• Automated Computer-Assisted Encoding
• Management Reporting and Analytics
Global Computer Assisted Coding Market analysis, by End user (USD million) 2017 – 2023
• Clinical Laboratories and Diagnostic Centers
• Academic & Research Laboratories
• Physician Practices
• Academic Medical Centers
• Other Healthcare Providers
• Healthcare Payers
Global Computer Assisted Coding Market by Regions
• North America