Commercial Drones Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global commercial drones market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 t2023. The report predicts the global commercial drones market tgrow with a CAGR between 16% and 17% from 2017 t2023. The global commercial drones market size was USD 2.145billion in 2015.The study on commercial drones market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies,North America dominated the world market with the highest market share. Europe is anticipated tbecome the fastest growing market in terms of CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global commercial drones market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global commercial drones market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global commercial drones market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights intthe competitive rivalry in the global commercial drones market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Precision agriculture applications
• Growingutilization of drones by governments
• Increase indemand for drones for law enforcement
• Increase in applications in media and movie industries
• Rotary blade drones
• Absence of regulatory frameworks in many countries
• Apprehensions about misuse of drones for illegal activities
• Shortage of certified drone operators for commercial operations
• Technological advancements provide scope for new applications
• Export tregions with nascent drones market
1) Global Commercial Drones Market by Application
a. Aerial Photography
b. Energy & Industrial
c. Entertainment & Media
d. Forest Fire Monitoring
e. High Altitude Imaging
g. Natural Hazards Monitoring
h. Precision Agriculture
i. Retail Delivery
j. Surveillance & Inspection
2) Global Commercial Drones Market by Drone Type
a. Fixed Wing
c. Multi Rotor
d. Single Rotor
The companies covered in the report include
• Aerovironment Inc
• Aurora Flight Sciences
• BAE Systems Plc
• DJI Innovations
• Elbit Systems Ltd
• Israel Aerospace Industries
• Lockheed Martin Corporation
• Northrop Grumman
• Parrot SA
• 3D Robotics Inc
• Textron Inc
• The Boeing Company
Reasons tbuy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of commercial drones
2) Complete coverage of all the applications segments tanalyze the trends, developments in commercial drones market, and forecast of market size up t2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in commercial drones market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus tinvest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Commercial drone is an unmanned aircraft system which is utilized for carrying out complex commercial operations for businesses and governments. Various components can be attached to the drones for carrying out specific tasks. Commercial drones can carry higher payload, fly for longer period, and they have advanced flight controllers and sensors.