Citric Acid Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global citric acid market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 to 2023. The report predicts the global citric acid market to grow with a CAGR between 5.5% and 6.0% from 2017 to 2023. The study on citric acid market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of the World. Among the geographies Asia Pacific dominated the world market in terms of consumption of citric acid. Moreover this region anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global citric acid market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global citric acid market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global citric acid market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global citric acid market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Increasing demand of citric acid from detergents & cleaners application
• Growing demand for citric acid across various end user industries
• Rising demand from consumers preferring products including plant based natural ingredients
• Increasing prices of molasses
• Huge scale production & export of diminishing citric acid from China
• Continuously rising demand for citric acid from emerging applications
• Eco-friendly properties of citric acid
1) Global Citric Acid market by form
a. Liquid form
b. Powder form
2) Global Citric Acid market by grade
a. Food grade
b. Other grades (including pharma and industrial grades)
3) Global Citric Acid market by application
b. Cleaning Agent
c. Binding Agent
4) Global Citric Acid market by end use
a. Food and Beverages
c. Animal Feed
d. Personal Care
e. Metal Finishing & Cleaning
The companies covered in the report include
Archer Daniels Midland Company
Tate & Lyle PLC
HUANGSHI XINGHUA Biochemical Company Ltd.
RZBC Group Company Ltd.
Weifang Ensign Industry Company Ltd.
Gadot Biochemical Industries Ltd.
Jungbunzlauer Suisse AG
Shandong Juxian Hongde Citric Acid Company Ltd
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Citric Acid
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Citric Acid market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Citric Acid market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The study on citric acid market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of the World. Among the geographies Asia Pacific dominated the world market in terms of consumption of citric acid. Moreover this region anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook