Cellulose Ether Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global Cellulose Ether market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2017 to 2023. The report predicts the global Cellulose Ether market to grow with a CAGR between 6.0% and 6.5% from 2017 to 2023. The global Cellulose Ether market was worth USD 4.49 billion in 2015.The study on Cellulose Ether market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Asia Pacific dominated the world market as well as anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Cellulose Ether market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Cellulose Ether market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Cellulose Ether market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Cellulose Ether market over the period of 2017 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Growing demand for cellulose ether products owing to their unique properties
• High availability of raw materials required for the production of cellulose ethers as well as low cost of production
• Increasing demand for cellulose ethers owing to their applications
• Fallen prices of guar gum which is used as a substitute over to cellulose ether in the foods & beverages
• Nonionic thickeners which are being used in formulations of paints & coatings as an alternative to cellulose ether
• Growing demand for cellulose ether in aqueous solutions
• Growing technological developments as well as increasing consumer awareness
1) Global Cellulose Ether market by Product types
a. Ethyl Cellulose
b. Methyl Cellulose
c. Carboxyl Methyl Cellulose
d. Hydroxyl Propyl Methyl Cellulose
e. Hydroxyl Ethyl Methyl Cellulose
2) Global Cellulose Ether market by Applications
a. Sodium carboxymethylcellulose
b. Methylcellulose and derivatives
c. Hydroxyethylcellulose and derivatives
The companies covered in the report include
The Dow Chemical Company
Akzo Nobel N.V
Shin-Etsu Chemical Company
Zhejiang Kehong Chemical Company Ltd.
Daicel FineChem Ltd.
Reliance Cellulose Products Ltd.
Fenchem Biotek Ltd.
China Ruitai International Holdings Co. Ltd.
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Cellulose Ether
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Cellulose Ether market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Cellulose Ether market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook