Cellular confinement systems Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size of 2015 and 2016 & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global Cellular confinement systems market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 to 2023. The report predicts the global Cellular confinement systems market to grow with a CAGR between 8.5% and 9.0% from 2017 to 2023. The global Cellular confinement systems market was worth more than 990 million in 2015.The study on Cellular confinement systems market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies North America dominated the world market while Asia Pacific market is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global cellular confinement systems market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Cellular confinement systems market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that are driving, restraining the global Cellular confinement systems market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Cellular confinement systems market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, the IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Rapid infrastructure and road developments worldwide,
• Growing urbanization in emerging markets of APAC and LATAM
• Increasing usage of geocells in slope and channel protection
• prevalence of substitutes to geocells
• Development of geocells for heavy loading applications
• Emerging markets
1) Global Cellular confinement systems market by Materials
a. High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
2) Global Cellular confinement systems market by Applications
a. Earth reinforcement applications
c. Slope protection
d. Railways and roadways
The companies covered in the report include
Polymer Group Inc.
Geocell Systems Inc.
Strata Systems inc.
Tensar International Ltd.
Armtec infrastructure Inc.
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Cellular confinement systems
2) Complete coverage of all the materials and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Cellular confinement systems market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Cellular confinement systems market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.