Carrageenan Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global carrageenan market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 t2023. The report predicts the global carrageenan market tgrow with a CAGR between 5% and 6.5% from 2017 t2023. The global carrageenan market was worth USD X.xxbillion in 2015.The study on carrageenan market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Asia-Pacific dominated the world market, while North America and Europe are anticipated tgrow significantly in terms of CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global carrageenan market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global carrageenan market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global carrageenan market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights intthe competitive rivalry in the global carrageenan market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Increasing consumption of processed foods
• Growing demand for hydrocolloids
• Alternative tanimal-sourced gelatin
• Fluctuating raw material prices and high cost of products
• Health concerns related tgastrointestinal and inflammatory diseases
• Availability of alternatives
• Pharmaceuticals & Personal care Industries
• Untapped developing and emerging economies
1) Global Carrageenan Market by Application
a. Alternative tDiary ProductsCat
b. Bakery & Confectionary
d. Dairy Products
e. Meat and Poultry Products
f. Personal Care Products
2) Global Carrageenan Market by Source
3) Global Carrageenan Market by Type
4) Global Carrageenan Market by Food Grade
The companies covered in the report include
• Cargill Inc
• Gelymar SA,
• Karagen Indonesia
• Kerry Group Plc
• Seatech Carrageenan Company
• TIC Gums Corporation
Reasons tbuy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of carrageenan
2) Complete coverage of all the applications segments tanalyze the trends, developments in carrageenan market, and forecast of market size up t2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in carrageenan market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus tinvest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Carrageenan is a natural carbohydrate or polysaccharide, which is extracted from the parts of certain kinds of red algae and sea weeds. Iota, Kappa and Lambda are the three major types of Carrageenan. Chondrus crispus, Eucheuma cottoni, Fucellaria fastigiata, G pistillata, G radula, G skottsbergii, H spicifera and some other sea weeds are used for producing Carrageenan.Carrageenan is obtained by alcohol precipitation and semi-refining methods.