Cardiovascular Device Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2023
The study on Cardiovascular Device Market covers the analysis of global as well as regional markets such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. According to the report the Cardiovascular Device Market is expected to grow at a CAGR between 6.5% and 7.0% over the forecast period 2017 - 2023.
The report on Global Cardiovascular Device Market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the Global Cardiovascular Device Market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the Global Cardiovascular Device Market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Cardiovascular Device Market over the period of 2017 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Websites and publications by research agencies
1) Growing occurrence of cardiovascular diseases.
2) Technology advancement
3) Growing demand for minimally invasive surgeries
1) High Cost of Cardiovascular Devices
2) Lack of insurance coverage.
1) Studies are being conducted by government organizations and institutions
Global Cardiovascular Device Market analysis, by Product type (USD million) 2017 – 2023
A. Surgical devices
• Catheters and accessories
• Electrosurgical procedures
• Occlusion devices
B. Diagnostic and monitoring devices
• Cardiac CT
• Holter monitors
• Implantable loop recorders
• PET scan
• Doppler fetal monitor
• Event monitors
Global Cardiovascular Device Market by Regions
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook