Caps and Closures market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global Caps and Closures market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 t2023. The report predicts the global Caps and Closures market grow with a CAGR between 4.9%and 5.9 % from 2017 t2023. The global Caps and Closures market was worth USD 49.78 billion in 2015.The study on Caps and Closures market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Asia Pacific dominated the world market with the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Caps and Closures market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Caps and Closures market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Caps and Closures market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights intthe competitive rivalry in the global Caps and Closures market over the period of 2017 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Increasing demand from APAC region
• Growth in Applications of Caps and Closures
• Storage for Food & Beverages
• Growth in Plastic and Glass Containers
• Lightweight and Cost-Effective Packaging alternatives
• Environmental impact due tuse of plastics
• Increase in demand for plastic caps and closures
• Use of PET-Disposable bottles
1) Global Caps and Closures market by Raw-Material
2) Global Caps and Closures market by Product Type
a. Plastic Caps and Closures
b. Metal Caps and Closures
c. Other Caps and Closures
3) Global Caps and Closures market by End-Use Industry
a. Beverage Industry
b. Food Industry
c. Healthcare Industry
d. Cosmetics and Toiletries Industry
e. Chemical & Automotive Industry
4) Global Caps and Closures market by Region
The companies covered in the report include
• Pact Group Holdings Ltd
• Aptar Group Inc.
• Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd
• Closure Systems International (CSI)
• Silgan Holdings Inc.
• Crown Holdings, Inc.
• Berry Plastics Corporation
• BERICAP GmbH und CKG
• Alpla Holdings Gmbh
• Amcor Ltd., EsselPropack Ltd.
Reasons tbuy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Caps and Closures
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments tanalyze the trends, developments in Caps and Closures market, and forecast of market size up t2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Caps and Closures market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus tinvest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The report on caps and closure market provides insights into the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the world market. Furthermore, market attractiveness analysis given in the report highlights the most promising segments of the caps and closure market.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook