ButaneMarket: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global Butanemarket provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 t2023. The report predicts the global Butanemarket tgrow with a CAGR between X.XX% and X.XX% from 2017 t2023. The global Butanemarket was worth USD 60 billion in 2015.The study on Butanemarket covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Asia Pacific dominated the world market while as well as anticipated tgrow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Butanemarket is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Butanemarket. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Butane market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights intthe competitive rivalry in the global Butanemarket over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Rising demand for demand Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG)
• Use of butane as petrochemical feedstock.
• Rising standards of living and disposable income of the people.
• Volatility in crude oil prices
• Stringent Government regulations regarding tgrowing environmental concerns
• Increasing need for energy supply in automotive sector
• Technological developments by companies
1) Global Butane market by Applications
i. Residential & Commercial
ii. Chemical & Petrochemical
The companies covered in the report include
Exxon Mobil Corp.
Royal Dutch Shell PLC
China National Petroleum Corp.
Reasons tbuy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Butane
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments tanalyze the trends, developments in Butanemarket, and forecast of market size up t2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Butanemarket. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus tinvest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Butane is a flammable hydrocarbon gas liquefied through pressurization. Butane is a gaseous fuel derived from petroleum. It is used primarily for camping, cooking and cigarette lighters. Butane is blended with propane and commercially sold as LPG (liquefied petroleum gas). Butane exists in two forms, n-butane and iso-butane. N-butane is technically butane fuel and iso-butane is an isomer of butane with same chemical formula as butane but different physical properties.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook