Biodiesel Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global Biodiesel market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2017 to 2023. The report predicts the global Biodiesel market to grow with a CAGR between 3.5% and 4.0% from 2017 to 2023. The global Biodiesel market was worth USD 32.95 billion in 2015.The study on Biodiesel market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Europe dominated the world market while North and South America are anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Biodiesel market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Biodiesel market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Biodiesel market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Biodiesel market over the period of 2017 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Concerns about greenhouse gas emissions and global climate change
• Increasing demand for biodiesel fuels form various end use application
• Growing demand for biodiesel fuel to replace conventional fossil fuel
• Volatility in raw material prices
• Unavailability of raw materials
• Increasing investment in R&D activities from government in the feedstock
• Growing focus on developing domestic & more secure fuel supplies from key vendors
1) Global Biodiesel market by Feedstock
a. Animal Fat
b. Waste Vegetable Oil
2) Global Biodiesel market by Application
a. Automotive Fuel
b. Power Generation
c. Solvents & Cement Manufacturing
e. Heating Oil
The companies covered in the report include
Green Earth Fuels
American Energy Producer
China Biodiesel International Holding
Crimson Renewable Energy
Archer Daniels Midland Company
Wilmar International Limited
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Biodiesel
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Biodiesel market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Biodiesel market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook