Biodegradable Polymers Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global Biodegradable Polymers market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2017 to 2023. The report predicts the global Biodegradable Polymers market to grow with a CAGR between 20.0% and 20.5% from 2017 to 2023.The study on Biodegradable Polymers market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Europe dominated the world market and is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Biodegradable Polymers market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Biodegradable Polymers market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Biodegradable Polymers market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Biodegradable Polymers market over the period of 2017 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Growing consumer demand towards eco-friendly packaging and changing consumer focus towards healthier living
• Intense crude oil prices required for manufacturing petroleum polymers
• Increasing demand of biodegradable polymers form various end use application
• Low biodegradable applications to replace synthetic based plastic material
• High manufacturing cost required for the production of biodegradable polymers
• Growing initiatives and regulations from government to promote biodegradable polymers
• Economical raw material prices
1) Global Biodegradable Polymers market by Type
a. Polymers with hydrolyzable backbone
i. Polyglycolic acid (PGA)
ii. Polycaprolactone (PCL)
b. Polymers with carbon backbone
i. Polyvinyl alcohol (PVA)
c. Natural Polymers
iv. Chitin & Chitosan
2) Global Biodegradable Polymers market by Applications
d. Bio Medical
The companies covered in the report include
BIOTEC GmbH & Co.
Meredian Holdings Group
Toray & Industries
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Biodegradable Polymers
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Biodegradable Polymers market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Biodegradable Polymers market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook