Baby Drinks Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024
The report on global baby drinks market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global baby drinks market to grow with a CAGR of 9.7% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on baby drinks market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on baby drinks market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global baby drinks market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global baby drinks market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
• Increasing Demand For Nutritious Diet For Children
• Growth in the female working population in the emerging economy
• Increasing governmental rules and regulation by several governments for baby formula
• Growth in the urban population
• Growth in the double income parents
The global baby drinks market is segmented on the basis of product type, distribution channel, and end users.
Global Baby Drinks Market by Product Type
• Solid Drinks
• Liquid Drinks
Global Baby Drinks Market by Distribution Channel
• Hyper Market
• Super Markets
• Pharmacy/Medical Store
• Specialty Stores
• Hard Discounter Store
Global Baby Drinks Market by End Users
• Less Than 6 Months
• 6 Months To 12 Months
• 12 Months To 36 Months
• Greater Than 36 Months
• NESTLE S.A.
• HEINZ AND HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP
• MEAD JOHNSON NUTRITION COMPANY, LLC
• BEINGMATE GROUP CO. LTD.
• CAMPBELL SOUP
• ABBOTT LABORATORIES
• ARLA FOODS
• D. SIGNSTORE
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of baby drinks market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in baby drinks market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global baby drinks market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The report on baby drinks market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global baby drinks market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.