Automotive Fuel Injection Pump Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024
The report on global automotive fuel injection pump market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global automotive fuel injection pump market to grow with a CAGR of 8% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on automotive fuel injection pump market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on automotive fuel injection pump market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global automotive fuel injection pump market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global automotive fuel injection pump market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Growing Demand for Fuel-Efficient Vehicles
• Increasing Need for Reducing the Dependence on Petroleum Products
• Rising Penetration of Electric Vehicles
• Growing Use of Ethanol as a Fuel
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global automotive fuel injection pump market is segmented on the basis of pump type, fuel type, and vehicle type.
Global Automotive Fuel Injection Pump Market by Pump Type
• Common Rail Fuel Injection Pump
• Rotary Distributor Fuel Injection Pump
• Electric Pumps
• Inline Pumps
Global Automotive Fuel Injection Pump Market by Fuel Type
• Single-Point Or Throttle-Body Injection
• Port Or Multipoint Fuel Injection
• Sequential Fuel Injection
• Direct Injection
Global Automotive Fuel Injection Pump Market by Vehicle Type
• Passenger Car
• Commercial Vehicles
• Hitachi Automotive Systems
• Robert Bosch
• Continental AG
• Schaeffler Group
• Mitsubishi Electric
• Johnson Electric
• Mahle GmBH
Whats does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of automotive fuel injection pump market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in automotive fuel injection pump market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global automotive fuel injection pump market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The report on automotive fuel injection pump market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global automotive fuel injection pump market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook