Athletic Footwear Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global athletic footwear market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 t2023. The report predicts the global athletic footwear market tgrow with a CAGR between 2% and 3% from 2017 t2023. The global athletic footwear market was worth USD 80billion in 2015.The study on athletic footwear market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies,Asia-pacific dominated the world market, while Europe is the next major market with significant growth. Asia-Pacific is anticipated tremain as the fastest growing market in terms of CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global athletic footwear market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global athletic footwear market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global athletic footwear market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights intthe competitive rivalry in the global athletic footwear market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Adoption of advanced technologies, advanced raw materials and product innovation
• Growing interest among people for adventurous, fitness and sporting activities
• Growing demand for casual and fashionable athletic footwear
• Growing popularity of sporting stars and sporting franchises
• Establishment of strong distribution channels and expansion of e-commerce
• Increasing raw material costs
• Presence of counterfeit products in market
• Increasing competition from smaller manufacturers
• Casual and fashionable athletic footwear
• Eco-friendly athletic footwear
1) Global Athletic Footwear Market by End User
2) Global Athletic Footwear Market by Distribution Channel
a. Athletic & Sports Goods Stores
b. Branded Sports Apparels Stores
c. Shoe Stores
d. Online Stores
3) Global Athletic Footwear Market by Product Type
a. Backpacking Shoes
b. Hiking Shoes
c. Insert Shoes
Gym Wear shoes
d. Sports Shoes
The companies covered in the report include
• Adidas AG
• Asics Corporation
• New Balance
• Nike Inc
• Puma SE
• Reebok Inc
• Under Armour
• VF Corp
• Wolverine Worldwide Inc
Reasons tbuy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of athletic footwear
2) Complete coverage of all the applications segments tanalyze the trends, developments in athletic footwear market, and forecast of market size up t2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in athletic footwear market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus tinvest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Athletic footwear is shoes designed for those who indulge in sporting and fitness activities. However, these days it finds more usage as casual footwear. It is also known as sneakers, trainers and sport shoes. Athletic footwear is made from flexible and lightweight materials. The soles are made from rubber and synthetic materials.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook