Animal Healthcare Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global Animal Healthcare market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2017 to 2023. The report predicts the global Animal Healthcare market to grow with a CAGR between 4.5 % and 5.1 % from 2017 to 2023. The global Animal Healthcare market was worth USD 35.08 Billion tons in 2016.The study on Animal Healthcare market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies North America dominated the world market and Asia Pacific anticipated growing at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Animal Healthcare market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Animal Healthcare market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Animal Healthcare market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Animal Healthcare market over the period of 2017 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and Worldbank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Animal Disease outbreaks coupled with large scale factory farming.
• Rapidly increasing pet adoption
• Implementation of animal vaccination program across the globe.
• Increasing incidences of zoonotic diseases in human due to consumption of food animal.
• Increasing focus on research and development in order to development of new drugs
• Growing demand for animal source protein.
1) Global Animal Healthcare market
a. By Pharmaceuticals
• Anti Infalmmatories
b. By Vaccines
• Poultry Vaccines
• Cattle vaccines
• Swine Vaccines
• Equine vaccines
• Companion animal vaccines
c. By Medicated Feed Additives
• Prebiotics and Probiotics
• Amino Acids
• Feed Enzymes
d. By Animal Type
• Companion Animals
• Farm Animals
2) Global Animal Healthcare market by Region
a. North America
c. Asia Pacific
• Zoetis, Inc. (Pfizer)
• Merck & Co., Inc. (Intervet)
• Eli Lilly and Company (Elanco/Novartis)
• Bayer Healthcare AG
• Ceva Santé Animale, Virbac S.A
• Vetoquinol SA
• Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
• Nutreco N.V.
• Sanofi S.A.
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Animal Healthcare.
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Animal Healthcare market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Animal Healthcare market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook