Active Implantable Medical Devices Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024
The report on the global active implantable medical devices market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global active implantable medical devices market to grow with a CAGR of 4.6% over the forecast period from 2018-2024. The study on active implantable medical devices market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on active implantable medical devices market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global active implantable medical devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global active implantable medical devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Rising Occurance of Neurological and Cardiovascular Disorders
• Innovations and Advancements In The Implantable Medical Devices
• Favorable Reimbursement Policies are Providing Assistance Towards The Market Growth
• Different Regulatory Frameworks for Implantable Medical Devices Across Various Countries are Expected To Slump The Market Growth
• Growing Healthcare Infrastructure In The Emerging Market
• Rising Government Funding In The Research and Development Activity
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global active implantable medical devices market is segmented on the basis of product types.
The Global Active Implantable Medical Devices Market by Product Types
• Implantable Cardiac Pacemakers
• Implantable Defibrillators
• Implantable Neuro Stimulator Systems
• Cochlear Implants
• Haemodynamic Support
• Implantable Glucose Monitors
• Insertable Cardiac Monitor (Implantable Monitoring Devices)
• Ventricular Assist Devices (VAD)
• Implantable Infusion Pumps and Accessories
The companies covered in the report include
• Boston Scientific Corporation
• Nurotron Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
• LivaNova PLC
• Biotronik Se & Co., Kg
• Sonova Holding AG
• Cochlear Ltd
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the active implantable medical devices market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the active implantable medical devices market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global active implantable medical devices market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook