Acrylonitrile Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global Acrylonitrile market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 t2023. The report predicts the global Acrylonitrile market tgrow with a CAGR between X.XX% and X.XX% from 2017 t2023. The global Acrylonitrile market was worth USD X.XX billion in 2015.The study on Acrylonitrile market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Asia Pacific dominated the world market while as well as anticipated tgrow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Acrylonitrile market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Acrylonitrile market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Acrylonitrile market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights intthe competitive rivalry in the global Acrylonitrile market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Rapid growth in construction industry
• Increasing demand from consumer appliances
• Rising demand from automotive industry
• Use of low priced polyester fibres in replacement of acrylic fibres in the textile industry
• Feedstock shortage due tthe growth in the shale gas production
• Low per capita consumption of Acrylonitrile products
• Increasing investment in automotive sector
1) Global Acrylonitrile market by End User
a. Acrylic fibres
b. Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
c. Polyacrylamide (PAM)
d. Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR)
The companies covered in the report include
Asahi Kasei Corp.
Mitsubishi Rayan Co.
Ascend Performance Materials
Formosa Plastics Corp.
Taekwang Industrial Co.
Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Co.
Reasons tbuy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Acrylonitrile
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments tanalyze the trends, developments in Acrylonitrilemarket, and forecast of market size up t2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Acrylonitrilemarket. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus tinvest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Acrylonitrileis a colorless liquid that is miscible with water and as toxic fumes used in the manufacture of acrylic fibers and resins, rubber and thermoplastics. Acrylonitrile has the ability of endowing durability, strength and heat resistance which offer its use in automotive, construction and consumer goods industry.