Global Satellite Modem Market 2018-2022
About Satellite Modem
A satellite modem (also known as a sat modem) is used to establish data transfers with the use of communications satellite as a relay device. A satellite modem is primarily used to transform an input bitstream to a radio signal and vice versa.
Technavio’s analysts forecast the Global Satellite Modem Market to grow at a CAGR of 5.34% during the period 2018-2022.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the satellite modem. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the satellite modem.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Technavio's report, satellite modem market 2018-2022, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Key vendors
- Comtech EF Data
- GILAT SATELLITE NETWORKS
- Increasing need to enhance offshore communication
- High investments required for satellite internet and connectivity
Key questions answered in this report
- High preference for MEO and LEO over GEO satellites
- What will the market size be in 2022 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?