Global Lottery Market 2018-2022
This industry research report presents a detailed analysis of the global lottery market by type (terminal-based game, scratch-off games, and sports lotteries), by platform (traditional and online), and by device (mobile and desktop). The report also presents a detailed analysis of the market’s growth prospects across regions such as the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
Our market analysts estimate that the lottery industry will grow steadily at a CAGR of close to 10% by 2022.
Segmentation by type and analysis of the lottery market
- Terminal-based games
- Scratch-off games
- Sports lotteries
Terminal-based games will account for the major share of the lottery market throughout the forecast period owing to the pesence of a large number of buyers. These games are chance-based where the buyer with the matching lottery number is deemed to be the buyer.
Geographical segmentation and analysis of the lottery market
EMEA will be the major revenue contributor to the lottery market throughout the forecast period. Steady interest of individuals in the region in lottery activities will be the major factors contributing to the growth of the market in this region.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
- What are the key factors driving the global lottery market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global lottery market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global lottery market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global lottery market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global lottery market?