Global Flexible Lid Stock Packaging Market 2018-2022
About Flexible Lid Stock Packaging
Flexible lid stock packaging is a type of flexible packaging that is made of material or stock to form a lid. These can be heated and be used to seal the open ends of receptacles such as cups and containers.
Technavio’s analysts forecast the Global Flexible Lid Stock Packaging Market to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during the period 2018-2022.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the flexible lid stock packaging. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of flexible lid stock packaging.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Technavio's report, flexible lid stock packaging market 2018-2022, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Key vendors
- Berry Global
- Constantia Flexibles
- Sealed Air
- Growing demand for MAP in flexible packaging
- Stringent government regulations on the reduction of packaging waste
Key questions answered in this report
- Growing demand for thermoformed packaging
- What will the market size be in 2022 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?