Global Confectionery Market 2018-2022
This industry research report presents a detailed analysis of the confectionery market by product such as Chocolate, Sugar confectionery, and gums. The report also presents a detailed analysis of the growth potential of the market in regions such as the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
Our market analysts estimate that the market will earn a revenue of close to USD 233 billion by 2022.
Segmentation by product and analysis of the confectionery market
- Sugar confectionery
The chocolate confectionery product segment will account for the major share of the confectionery market throughout the forecast period. The growing demand and consumption of chocolate confectionery will support the growth of the market in this industry segment.
Geographical segmentation and analysis of the confectionery market
Based on geographic regions, EMEA will be the major revenue contributor to the chocolate confectionery market till the end of the predicted period, due to the growing demand for confectionery products. Manufacturers in this region also witness high sales owing to the rising number of new product launches with innovative flavors and attractive packaging.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
- What are the key factors driving the global confectionery market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global confectionery market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global confectionery market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global confectionery market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global confectionery market?