Global Automotive Tire Mold Market 2018-2022
This industry research report presents a comprehensive analysis of the automotive tire mold market by applications such as passenger vehicle and commercial vehicles. The report also provides an analysis of the market's growth across geographic regions such as the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
Technavio’s market research analysts predict that this market will post a revenue more than USD 3800 million by 2022.
Segmentation by application and analysis of the automotive tire mold market
- Passenger vehicle
- Commercial vehicles
The passenger vehicle segment accounted for the major share of the tire mold market during 2017. During the forecast period, this segment will continue to grow steadily. The construction industry has witnessed an upward trend, which will generate higher demands for commercial road transportation.
Geographical segmentation and analysis of the automotive tire mold market
APAC accounted for the maximum shares of the tire mold market during 2017. Our analysts have predicted that APAC will witness steady growth in the next five years. The entry-level standard vehicles and mid-level vehicles are the two major segments that constitute the sales volume from APAC. The leading countries in this region contributing significant growth to the market are China, Japan, India, and Thailand.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
- What are the key factors driving the global automotive tire mold market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global automotive tire mold market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global automotive tire mold market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global automotive tire mold market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global automotive tire mold market?