Event Management Software Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028
The global event management software market size reached US$ 5.6 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 9.8 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 9.7% during 2023-2028.
An event management software (EMS) is an internet-based system that enables the event coordinator to perform all planning functions through a single platform. Various tasks, such as, venue selection, online registration and payments, content management, visitor management, floor planning, designing, networking and feedback collection, etc., can be performed using the EMS. The event manager or coordinator can also register events, send invitations and create customized sessions for the attendees to facilitate interaction with other audiences, which aids in reducing workload, minimizing expenses and streamlining data collection. EMS is primarily utilized by corporates, government organizations and third-party event planning enterprises.
The thriving media and entertainment industry, along with the increasing requirement of automation in performing various planning-related functions, is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market across the globe. Furthermore, the increasing demand for capturing actionable business insights from various events is also providing a boost to the market growth. EMS enables organizations to gather and utilize real-time data to make effective business decisions to improve customer relations, business collaborations and marketing and accounting functions. Additionally, the integration of cloud platforms and the increasing usage of smartphones and tablets are some of the other growth-inducing factors. Various innovations, including the proliferation of social media platforms offering live streaming, provisions for crowdsourcing and cashless billing options, have further enhanced the adoption of the software solution. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, rising disposable incomes and the integration of various planning systems with the Internet of Things (IoT), are projected to drive the market further.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global event management software market report, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on component type, deployment type, organization size and end use sector.
Breakup by Component Type:
Venue Management Software
Event Registration Software
Event Marketing Software
Event Planning Software
Content Management Software
Visitor Management Software
Analytics and Reporting Software
Resource Scheduling Software
Deployment and Integration
Support and Maintenance
Breakup Deployment Type:
Breakup by Organization Size:
Small and Medium Enterprises
Breakup by End Use Sector:
Breakup by Region:
Middle East and Africa
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Active Network, Bizzabo Ltd., RegPack Inc., Hubb, Gather Technologies, Eventbrite, EMS Software LLC, XING SE, Cvent, RainFocus Inc., SignUpGenius Inc., Ungerboeck Software International and Hubilo.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
1. What was the size of the global event management software market in 2022?
2. What is the expected growth rate of the global event management software market during 2023-2028?
3. What are the key factors driving the global event management software market?
4. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global event management software market?
5. What is the breakup of the global event management software market based on the component type?
6. What is the breakup of the global event management software market based on the deployment type?
7. What is the breakup of the global event management software market based on organization size?
8. What is the breakup of the global event management software market based on the end use sector?
9. What are the key regions in the global event management software market?
10. Who are the key players/companies in the global event management software market?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook