Europe School Furniture Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028
The European school furniture market size reached US$ 1,533.0 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2,122.1 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.41% during 2023-2028.
School furniture represents a catalyst in transforming classrooms from static physical spaces into dynamic learning environments. School furniture should be designed in a way which is not only considered productive for human use but also beneficial for physical and mental health.
Good furniture has a positive impact on both the student’s health and their classroom development. The development of portable technologies and mobile furniture also allows institutions with a flexible learning space. Moreover, in school environment, ergonomics is important for student’s interaction within the classroom. Inadequate school furniture can bring about negative consequences, leading to health issues due to pain and discomfort caused by the traditional furniture. With ergonomic furniture, students have a better posture, are more concentrated during classes and obtain better results. Various other factors such as increased focus on aesthetics, rising focus on environment-friendly furniture, rising number of schools, changing teaching methods, rising use of advanced materials, etc. are also expected to have a positive impact on the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe school furniture market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product, material and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product:
Desks and Chairs
Desks and chairs currently represent the biggest segment, accounting for the largest market share.
Breakup by Material:
Wood-based material currently account for the largest share.
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
Breakup by Country:
Rest of Europe
Germany currently represents the largest market for school furniture in Europe.
The report has also examined the competitive landscape of the European school furniture market. Some of the major players include:
Key Questions Answered in This Report
1. What was the size of the Europe school furniture market in 2022?
2. What is the expected growth rate of the Europe school furniture market during 2023-2028?
3. What are the key factors driving the Europe school furniture market?
4. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe school furniture market?
5. What is the breakup of the Europe school furniture market based on the product?
6. What is the breakup of the Europe school furniture market based on the material?
7. What are the key regions in the Europe school furniture market?
8. Who are the key players/companies in the Europe school furniture market?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook