Automotive Surround View Systems Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026
The global automotive surround view systems market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Automotive surround view systems refer to intelligent camera systems which provide a complete 360° view of the vehicle on an LCD screen that is placed on the dashboard. These systems play an important role in assisting the driver during parking and maneuvering the vehicle. They also offer other benefits such as enabling the driver to get a sharp view on all sides; removing the blind spots; lowering distractions of the driver and improving traffic safety. Over the years, these systems have evolved from low-resolution to high-resolution cameras, providing real-time bird’s-eye view of the vehicle and its surroundings. These advantages have significantly contributed to the installation of these systems in modern automobiles. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global automotive surround view systems market to grow at a CAGR of 18% during 2021-2026
Advancements in the automotive advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) technologies have led to an increase in the sales of automotive surround view systems. the manufacturers have increased research and development to develop surround view systems with higher accuracy and advanced features. For instance, they are offering sonar-based systems that judge the distance between obstacles and give the user a warning when an object comes near another object.
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the global automotive surround view systems market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the automotive surround view systems market in any manner.
Historical, Current and Future Market Trends
Market Breakup by Type:
Touch Screen Control
Infrared Remote Control
Market Breakup by Functioning:
Market Breakup by Vehicle Type:
Market Breakup by End-User:
Market Breakup by Region:
Middle East and Africa
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players Valeo, Magna International, Continental AG, Clarion, Denso, Renesas Electronics, Aisin Seiki, Texas Instruments, Ambarella, Bosch Mobility Solutions, Xylon – logicBRICKS, Renesas Electronics, Mobileye, etc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
1. What is the market size for the global automotive surround view systems market?
2. What is the global automotive surround view systems market growth?
3. What are the global automotive surround view systems market drivers?
4. What are the key industry trends in the global automotive surround view systems market?
5. What is the impact of COVID-19 on the global automotive surround view systems market?
6. What is the global automotive surround view systems market breakup by type?
7. What is the global automotive surround view systems market breakup by functioning?
8. What is the global automotive surround view systems market breakup by vehicle type?
9. What is the global automotive surround view systems market breakup by end-user?
10. What are the major regions in the global automotive surround view systems market?
11. Who are the key companies/players in the global automotive surround view systems market?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook