Almond Milk Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028
The global almond milk market size reached US$ 8.9 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 20.3 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 13.6% during 2023-2028.
Almond milk is made from an emulsion of blanched almonds, acacia, sugar and water. It is lactose-free and has fewer calories, sugar and phosphorus as compared to conventional milk. Moreover, it is rich in vitamin E and D, and offers numerous health benefits, such as keeping the heart healthy, strengthening bones and muscles, maintaining the level of sugar in the blood, and aids in weight management. Consequently, it finds extensive applications in the food and beverage (F&B) and personal care industries across various regions of the world. At present, almond milk is available in different packaging and flavors, including plain, vanilla, mango and chocolate.
The rising cases of lactose intolerance and hypercholesterolemia, along with the increasing health consciousness among individuals, represent as the key factors driving the global almond milk market growth. Additionally, as almond milk is plant-based, it is gaining traction among the vegan population across the globe. It is also being utilized in the preparation of various chocolates, cream liquor and bakery goods that are marketed for the lactose-intolerant population. Moreover, the growing personal care industry on account of changing lifestyles and inflating income levels is further escalating the demand for almond milk-based products around the world. Other than this, with the burgeoning e-commerce sector, leading manufactures operating in the industry are offering their products through online distribution channels as they provide conveniences, such as free shipping and home delivery facilities to consumers. These manufacturers are also offering unique flavors, such as toasted coconut, as well as on-the-go variants.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global almond milk market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, category, packaging type, application and distribution channel.
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Category:
Breakup by Packaging Type:
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
Breakup by Region:
Middle East and Africa
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Blue Diamond Growers, Califia Farms LLC, Daiya Foods Inc., Earth's Own Food Company Inc., Hain Celestial Group, Hiland Dairy Foods, Malk Organics LLC, Pacific Foods of Oregon LLC, Sanitarium, SunOpta Inc. and The WhiteWave Foods Company, etc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
1. What was the size of the global almond milk market in 2022?
2. What is the expected growth rate of the global almond milk market during 2023-2028?
3. What are the key factors driving the global almond milk market?
4. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global almond milk market?
5. What is the breakup of the global almond milk market based on the type?
6. What is the breakup of the global almond milk market based on the category?
7. What is the breakup of the global almond milk market based on packaging type?
8. What is the breakup of the global almond milk market based on the application?
9. What is the breakup of the global almond milk market based on the distribution channel?
10. What are the key regions in the global almond milk market?
11. Who are the key players/companies in the global almond milk market?