Private Cloud Adoption in Western Europe
This IDC study looks at the drivers of cloud adoption in Western Europe, based on the results from IDC's CloudView Survey 2015. The survey shows how adoption of cloud in Western Europe has grown in the last few years and how this has varied by country. The study also looks at the main issues driving customers to choose private cloud services, as well as inhibitors.Please Note:
Extended description available upon request.
- IDC Opinion
- In This Study
- Situation Overview
- Future Outlook
- Cloud Drivers and Inhibitors
- Essential Guidance
- Learn More
- Related Research
- Table: Cloud Drivers: Public and Private
- Table: Inhibitors to Moving to the Cloud: Public and Private
- Figure: Cloud Use in Western Europe
- Figure: Use of Cloud Technologies in Western Europe
- Figure: Use of Private Cloud Services in Western Europe by Country
- Figure: What is Driving the Use of Private Cloud Services?
- Figure: What is Inhibiting Private Cloud Use in Western Europe?