Middle East IoT Predictions, 2016
This IDC insight explores the trends expected in the IoT space in the Middle East in 2016. It looks at how some global trends are being pushed in the local market by IoT providers and assesses how the impetus to innovate and benefit from the latest in technologies will drive local IoT adoption.
Please Note: Extended description available upon request.
- IDC Opinion
- In This Insight
- Situation Overview
- Future Outlook
- #1 2016 Will See the Rise of Consumer IOT in Major GCC Markets
- #2 The GCC Region Will See a Widespread Rollout of Dedicated IoT Networks and a Larger Focus on Analytics Services
- #3 Security and Public Safety Will See Innovative IoT Solutions
- #4 Smart City Initiatives Focused on Service-Level Transformations Will Lead the Way to Wider IoT Adoption
- #5 A Focus on Cost Efficiencies Will Drive IoT Investments