- In This Study
- Situation Overview
- Future Outlook
- Prediction #1. Cloud Services Will Come into Their Own in the Japan UC&C Market, and Providers Offering Cloud-Native UC&C Services Will Emerge
- Prediction #2. Cloud-Based Enterprise Extension Services Will Grow, and Voice Service and Integrated UC&C Services Will Be Launched on IaaS.
- Prediction #3. Corporate Messaging Systems Will Enter a Crucial Technological Leap Phase, and New Messaging Solutions Will Begin Forming the Market
- Predictions #4. Business Use of Consumer Technologies Will Grow Thanks to Collaborative Applications, and the File Synchronization/Sharing Service Market Will Grow Quickly
- Prediction #5. Companies Will Begin Competing Using Industry-Specialized Solutions in the Videoconferencing System Market
- Prediction #6. Marketing Automation/Talent Management Cloud Services Will Expand Business Use of Social Technologies
- Prediction #7. Contact Center Systems Will Continue to Be Converted to Cloud Services, and Companies Will Begin to Differentiate Themselves Using Digital Channel Integration/Peripheral Value-Added Solutions
- Prediction #8. Contact Centers Will Become More Intelligent as Self-Service Business Analytics Are Converted to Cloud
- Prediction #9. There Will Be Even More Opportunities for Workstyle Transformations This Year Than in 2014, and More Telework Systems Will Be Implemented
- Prediction #10. Mobile Application Development/Provision of Execution Environments on PaaS Will Continue, and UC&C Functions Using PaaS Will Begin to Be Deployed
- Essential Guidance
- Learn More
- Related Research
Japan Unified Communications and Collaboration 2015 Top 10 Predictions
This IDC study identifies ten factors that could affect the Japan Unified Communication & Collaboration (UC&C) market in 2015, and gives an outlook on the said market. During the first half of 2014, voice infrastructure replacement demand continued to grow among large companies, and the market achieved solid growth. IDC predicts that in 2015 the Japan US&C market will demonstrate application of the 3rd Platform to actual business systems.
"In 2015, it will be important for Japan UC&C market vendors, systems integrators, and telcos to leverage the fact that the 3rd Platform will begin to be applied to actual business systems as an opportunity to examine their competitors, and add marketing-lead-based sales policies to traditional sales-lead-based selling," says Takashi Manabe, software and security Group Manager, IDC Japan.Please Note:
Extended description available upon request.