Incorporating Mobility into a Customer Experience Strategy
This IDC Insight takes a look at the growing use of mobile devices as a core component of an overall customer experience strategy. A complete CX strategy looks to build out consistent experiences across online and offline channels, and mobility must be addressed or businesses miss a big opportunity and create a large risk. A mobile CX strategy could include:
- Mobile applications. Customers can access content and services, conduct commerce, participate in loyalty programs and customer communities, and get support.
- Facilitatedinteractions. Mobility provides another approach to initiating communications between customers and employees across many public and/or private social communities and networks.
- Marketing tools. Companies can utilize proximity marketing technologies to interact with customers.
Extended description available upon request.
- IDC Opinion
- In This Insight
- Situation Overview
- Proximity Marketing
- Future Outlook
- Learn More
- Related Research
- Figure: The Three Most Important Factors for a Superior Customer Experience
- Figure: The Ability of Mobile Apps to Improve Customer Experience