IDC PlanScape: Managing Technical Debt Across the IT Service Life Cycle
This IDC study presents specific considerations for organizations for managing the entire product life cycle of each IT business service to avoid technical debt."By managing the product life cycle of IT business services, organizations can avoid a technical debt surprise and create a risk-balanced and financially clean path forward," says Mike Rosen, research vice president in the IT Executive Program.
Please Note: Extended description available upon request.
- IDC PlanScape Figure
- Executive Summary
- Why Is Managing Technical Debt Across the IT Product Life Cycle Important?
- Why Technical Debt Should Be Spotlighted
- Why Manage Technical Debt Across the Entire IT Product Life Cycle
- What Is Managing Technical Debt Across the IT Product Life Cycle?
- IT Product Life-Cycle Management
- Manage the Entire Product Life Cycle of Each IT Business Service
- Who Are the Key Stakeholders?
- Executive Committee
- IT Product/Service Managers
- IT Strategic Architecture
- How Can My Organization Manage Technical Debt Across the IT Product Life Cycle?
- Develop a Technical Debt Ledger
- Perform Investment Scenarios Including Technical Debt
- Develop the Technical Debt Profile
- Essential Guidance
- Related Research